Engagement photographs make wonderful invitations for your wedding day. Hire Fort Lauderdale engagement photographers for tasteful photos that can serve as more than just a keepsake. Engagement photos can also be excellent giveaways for your 10th, 20th, or even 25th wedding anniversary. You can visit Moriah Cuda Photography to see wonderful engagement and wedding photo samples.
Fort Lauderdale Engagement Photographers
Engagement photo shoots allow you to spend time with your significant other while enabling your preferred wedding photographer to get to know you better as a couple. Your engagement photo shoot can serve as a teaser for your upcoming wedding ceremony, letting guests know what theme to expect. Professional and experienced Fort Lauderdale engagement photographers understand that every couple is unique, so they do their best to emphasize your distinctive personalities on their engagement photos. However, you also need to do your part. Here are engagement shoot tips to make the event fun, personal, and more natural.
• Take time to decide where you want to shoot. The sky's the limit, so consider villages, beaches, lakes, farms, the woods, city centers, a hotel with lovely interiors, and much more. Just be sure to choose the venue where you are most comfortable. Factors like where you met, the season, and your hobbies may influence your decision. For example, if you met at a coffee shop or had most of your dates in one, you should consider having your engagement shoot in a cafe.
• Do something that you and your significant other would love. Fun and enjoyable activities allow the photographer to shoot you more naturally, as they let you make the most natural facial expressions and actions. Some of the popular activities in engagement shoots are fruit picking, boating, picnicking, biking, and horse riding. Activities can also ease your nerves if you and your partner are uncomfortable having your pictures taken.
• Color-coordinate your clothes or wear complimentary colors. Also choose timeless clothing styles that will not easily make your photos outdated.
• Bring props that are suitable for your location.
• Work with creative Fort Lauderdale engagement photographers like Moriah Cuda.
Moriah Cuda specializes in engagement and wedding photography. You can view her portfolio in this website and contact her for more information on full event coverage deals and prices.
Moriah Cuda Photography
2001 N Ocean Boulevard #1204 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305 United States
View Larger Map